Tel. 0800 4101 999 Email. email@example.com
Add. Nationwide Assist Ltd, 25-39, Small Heath Highway, Birmingham, B10 0HR
NATIONWIDE ASSIST LIMITED, Registered in England & Wales 07543813, 25-39 Small Heath Highway, Birmingham, B10 0HR, VAT Registration Number 116 9329 07.
All claims for NATIONWIDE ASSIST LIMITED are administered by Central Accident Management Services Limited (CAMS Limited).
Central Accident Management Services Limited is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities; It's regulation is recorded on the website www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation.
All claims for NATIONWIDE ASSIST LIMITED are administered by Central Accident Management Services Limited (CAMS Limited). Central Accident Management Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance mediation activities.
Financial Conduct Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Conduct Authority’s register at: www.fca.org.uk/register. Financial Conduct Authority Reference: 461286.
Nationwide Assist Ltd
Part of the CAMS Group
Nationwide Assist provide support, advice and temporary replacement vehicles to businesses, private individuals, taxi and private hire drivers across the whole of the UK in the event of non-fault and *fault accidents or breakdown.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week providing help and assistance to our drivers should they find themselves involved in accident.
Nationwide Assist currently provide cover to over 5000 drivers throughout the UK and operate a fleet of over 100 vehicles. Our fleet include hackney, hatch, saloon, prestige, 7 & 9 seater and commercial vehicles and our private hire fleet is licensed and plated with wiring ready to work in the various local council boroughs across the UK.
Our Services Include...
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week driver helpline
- Roadside recovery of the *damaged vehicle
- If you are a private hire driver... A licensed, plated temporary vehicle with wiring delivered to your door
- Arranging the repair of the drivers vehicle at either ours or their own preferred body shop repairer
- Our claims handler will take care of every aspect of your claim, communicating with all parties involved and keeping you informed the whole way through
- We can recommend you to one of our panel firm of reputable solicitors who specialise in road traffic accident personal injury claims and will give you the advice and expertise you need.